Home Forums General Chat Other Stuff to luminence labs!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jester 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jester
    Participant

Since this has nothing to do with the game itself;

I’m aware that you must be spending time to develop this great game, but do you think you can teach me how to make games as well? I think building from scratch is pretty cool and I’d like to learn. If, however, you don’t have the time,I completely understand.

Luminence Labs
    Luminence Labs

i’m really out of time.. i have a real job and do py in my spare time which is already quite limited so i can’t really do that. if you have specific questions i can try to help you though. what’s your coding experience? what type of game are you after? how much time do you want to spend?

Vixendul
    Vixendul
    Participant

i also want to make a game and am no good in coding so i am going to learn how….and the game am after are mostly base games and mmo games(massive multiplayer online game)….and i will spend as long as it takes……

jester
    Participant

Oh this is a super late response, but I am currently proficient in Java only-though I plan on learning more languages over summer. I don’t have a specific game in mind yet, but it would be helpful to know what structure goes behind each genre/game play style. If you don’t have time though, that’s totally fine-I wouldn’t want to take any time away from your work on Project Y!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.