Home Forums Technical Issues & Bugs Other Issues & Bugs issue with account id

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Duh_Ninja 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Duh_Ninja
    Participant

so when my brother tries to join a local LAN server that i created it will say “someone already is in the game with that account” i tried again and again and it still didnt work also while i am playing i will see a msg in blue letters signifying it was me but they had a different name and i went over to my profile and my name and clan name had been changed…this has happened multiple times also it says the last game i played was in Dec 31 1969 and it says i played 0 hrs 0 mins and 0 sec 0 games won 0 units destroyed etc. i can send you the log txt if that would be helpful. ninja out

Luminence Labs
    Luminence Labs

yes, have to find a solution for that. it is because it couldn’t read your account name from the device. but you have an amazon account registered on the device, right? i have your log file, will try to reproduce it on my kindle.

Duh_Ninja
    Participant

one possible issue is that i am on amazon free time which is on a separate profile and on my profile i do not have an amazon account and as many problems as i have run into with it, it could be the culprit,and everything i have tried i cannot get the computer to recognize my kindle storage on one profile to be recognized as one storage and it could behave the same way with the amazon account but if it is at all helpful i do have an amazon game circle account

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.