Home Forums Tips & Guides / Website / Off-topic Tips & Guides Chapter3 episode 6:gamers guide

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Vixendul Vixendul 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vixendul
    Vixendul
    Participant

This is a solution for does who’s base did not show…..ones you have captured the middle remove the brains of the shield and emp tank and put them in the defence turrent behind..the remove the scorpion brain and use it to build a hacker suit keep it there and let it be on hold…it will the hack all other enemy suit which gives u the advantage of having units….there u go a successful way of getting unit if base/HQ did not show 😉

Luminence Labs
    Luminence Labs

Hi,
    there is no HQ in the last mission. This is not a bug but it is as it should be. The idea is to finish the level with the starting units (and it is doable, you can check Jannos guide on that).
    But your approach seems quite interesting! 🙂

Vixendul
    Vixendul
    Participant

Ok..but I hope it will help other’s it took me a while to get to know this..lol

Luminence Labs
    Luminence Labs

Hehe, yes, but in the end you found a nice solution! 🙂

XxJANNOxX
    XxJANNOxX

I need a refresher as I’ve not touched the campaign for a while now.as.I completed it a few times I The pass at different level. I’ll give it a look over and make a video on me completing that stage if it’s not too long lol

Chikkuri
    Chikkuri
    Participant

How’s the campaign guys?

Vixendul
    Vixendul
    Participant

nice actually….i played a couple of time..but i cant wait for the update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.